Sunday, May 10, 2015

My Genius Experience!

Genius Hour has been one of my favorite projects of this year! I got to choose my own topic about something I was really interested in with no limitations and i wasn't being told what to do or how to do it!

My favorite part about this project was not only learning new things about Astrology, but being able to share it with my teacher, classmates, and others interested to read. My favorite thing about my topic was being able to dig deeper into myself. My least favorite thing about this project was not being able to record everything because of time management. My least favorite thing about my topic was actually nothing! I enjoyed the project the whole way through!

The most important thing I learned in this Genius experience was that researching takes time, but with patience you can discover great results! I'm very excited and happy with what I've learned and i can't wait to share during my presentations!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog was really fun and interesting- one of of my top favorites! This taught me a little bit more about my zodiac sign than I'd ever imagine! Keep up the good work (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog was really fun and interesting- one of of my top favorites! This taught me a little bit more about my zodiac sign than I'd ever imagine! Keep up the good work (:

    ReplyDelete