Sunday, April 12, 2015

How to get a better understanding of ones personality by their birth chart?

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog! Here I will be explaining how to get a better understanding of ones personality by their birth chart. A birth chart is all of your star signs and what they mean. 

Some obstacles may be getting some signs/planets confused for another. Another obstacle could be having trouble finding specific information for a certain planet/sign. I am hoping it won't be that difficult, though! 

I think I will have a lot of fun with this Genius Hour because I am OBSESSED with astrology and I would love to share everything I know and everything I find out with all of you! I would also love to calculate some of you guy's birth charts and tell you a little bit about your own personal chart! I'm so ready for this! Bring on the astrology! 

4 comments: